October 06, 2015

Review: The Piano Man Project by Kat French

Title: The Piano Man Project
Author: Kat French
edition: eArc
Source: Netgalley
Publisher: Avon 
pages: 400
Goodreads | Amazon |

My rating:

A delightfully romantic, heartwarming read for everyone who’s ever looked for The One and found someone better.


You: kind, piano-playing sex god
Me: hopelessly romantic charity shop manager


Honeysuckle Jones has a problem, and her best friends Nell and Tash are on a mission to help her solve it. She needs a man – a caring, intelligent, funny man. But most importantly, a man who’s good with his hands…


Luckily Honey’s new neighbour – moody, antisocial ex-chef Hal – fails on almost every count. Even though the chemistry between them is electric, he’s obviously wrong for her in every way.


But when Honey discovers the devastating reason for his moods she decides to give him another chance. And discovers that the best songs aren’t always in tune…


A hilarious, feel-good, sexy romantic comedy for fans of Lucy Diamond, Paige Toon and Giovanna Fletcher.
I got this book awhile back on Netgalley to review. I will admit I got it based on it's cover. Yes, I know, I know. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Well, I must say I'm happy I picked it up it was such a sweet, witty and hilarious contemporary read. The book for me went by so fast because I was totally engrossed in the story.

Honeysuckle's friends keep trying to set her up to find her a man. Well, what they don't know is the perfect man for her is living right next door. I was very intrigued with the character that is, Hal. He is so rude, anti-social, mean, moody and he is a recluse also, he's a genius chef. Honeysuckle ends up trying to help him after finding out his secret and story behind why he is the way he is now. And in the end she basically teaches him to regain his empathy and learn to appreciate another human being. She teaches him to be not be so pitying and self centered towards himself. It's an awesome read and so funny. The writing was so good. Anyway, if you want a book that will leave your heart a thump thump thump-ing and your belly jiggling from all the laughs you'll get from this story go pick it up! highly recommend it.

 Follow me on BlogLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do think?